This tutorial will show you how to easily download Youtube videos using YouTube Downloader. To learn how to download entire playlists, skip to the heading marked “Download Youtube playlist”.
Download Youtube Video
As test video, we will use #SELFIE (Official Music Video) – The Chainsmokers from The Chainsmokers official Youtube channel.
1) Right-click in the address bar and copy the address of the video you are trying to download.
Here, you will be presented with different formats and qualities.
4) Click the quality you want, but mind the file size. If you want the Youtube video as MP3, scroll down and click the bitrate you want.
Download YouTube Playlist
This part of tutorial will show you how to download an entire Youtube playlist at once.
As the test playlist, we will use Old School R&B Hip Hop Rap Soul Youtube playlist with 54 videos created by Youtube user “nazarene st john”.
1) Right-click in the address bar and copy the address.
3) Scroll down and paste the link in “Playlist Link” box. Don’t click “Download”. Select the quality you want. Leave other two options checked and wait for the page to load.
4) Scroll down the page and click the button to the right of each song you want to download. Note that some videos will be unavailable from that playlist, but you might find them elsewhere.