This tutorial will show you how to block ads in Android.
1) Enable installation of apps from unknown sources in Settings>Security
2) Visit block-this.com through your Android phone’s browser.
3) Tap the Install button.
4) You will see a warning. Press OK and then press “Open”. Press “Package installer”, press “Just once” and press “Install”.
5) Once installation finishes, press “Open” and tap the blue circle. You will see another warning.
6) Check “I trust this application” and press OK.
As long as Block This! app is running on your Android phone, it will block all browser ads and most of ads running in other apps on your phone. If you experience unusual errors while surfing, turn the app off and on again.